Thursday, October 20, 2011

Cozy Afternoon Treat







Today is a perfect day for dessert coffee and Elle! I recently discovered that Coffee-Mate makes a Pumpkin Spice creamer. Pumpkin Spice creamed coffee topped with whip cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon, a fashion/beauty magazine, and freshly painted nails and I'm a happy girl. My mom came over to see Iris which allotted me time for a non-rushed shower and enjoy a self administered facial and manicure. 



I'm obsessed with Sally Hansen's Diamond Strength polishes and am loving this color for the season. Tyin' The Knot. Warm polish colors for cooler weather are my favorite and it's definitely cold outside these days! So cold in fact that I think this weekend calls for a crackling fire, a glass (or two) of red wine, and introducing Iris to Jack White via "It Might Get Loud" AND "Under Great White Northern Lights". Maybe I can even talk Zack into dusting off his guitar so we can play some old tunes. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment